Currently, we are seeking a self motivated and upbeat individual to help us in our quest to create awesome spaces. You must have a minimum of 3 years construction labour experience with some hands on construction skills. You must be physically fit and have a general understanding of construction site safety protocols. You must posses a Class 5 drivers license, vehicle, cell phone and steel toe boots.
- Perform "touch-Up" demolition of interior and exterior commercial projects.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Control traffic passing near, in and around work zones.
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding, braces, traffic barricades, ramps and other temporary structures
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Provide assistance to craft workers such as company employees, carpenters and painters.
- Read and interpret plans, instuctions, and specifications to determine work activities
Candidates must be legally eligable to work in Canada. We thank all who have applied, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.Apply Now