We’re always looking for new and exciting talent
At Tractus, we create spaces that promote positive buying experiences through ambiance, emotion, confidence, and energy. Our goal is to help our clients captivate their customers with an environment that fosters growth and loyalty.
Winnipeg’s most innovative general contractor and commercial builder is the perfect place to let your talents shine.
Project Coordinator (Construction)
Tractus Projects is a commercial builder that specializes in the design and construction of office, restaurant, retail, and institutional projects. We work closely with our Clients to assure that their built projects are sound business strategies; that their space considers efficiency, staff morale, customer traffic, and customer comfort; that their space becomes a profitable work environment. At Tractus, we build a better experience.
We are looking for a reliable, motivated, and friendly individual with the ability to communicate with Trades, Customers, and other Team Members alike while providing quality Construction Project Coordinator support in our fast-paced office.
Reporting to the Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for project managers and stakeholders.
- Managing project management documents such as the project plan, contracts, documents, drawings, specifications, closeouts, safety, schedule, or scope statement, as directed by the Office Coordinator
- Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
- Developing safe work procedures and safety plans as required to satisfy project requirements.
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
- Execute project management administrative tasks
- Prepare and manage project management documents
- Schedule stakeholder meetings, document and generate reports (i.e. weekly meetings)
- Support project managers and team members to help them complete project tasks
- Foster cross-team collaboration
- Additional duties as needed
Bachelorís degree in business administration, construction management, or a related field. You will have previous experience in an office environment, preferably in the construction industry. You must be technologically savvy and fluent with the Microsoft Office environment, including iPhone and/or Android smartphones. Working knowledge of QuickBooks software is an asset
If you like to color outside the lines but understand that it’s important to stay on the page, we have a fantastic career opportunity for you. Tractus Projects offers a competitive salary, benefits, and company truck. Apply by no later than December 1, 2022. Please forward your resume and cover letter and salary expectations to:
Jaret Horbatiuk, Tractus Projects
1000 Elgin Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3E 1B4
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all who have applied, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Let's Get Started
Begin the conversation with Winnipeg’s most innovative builders, and start creating the commercial, retail, restaurant, or hospitality space of your dreams
Winnipeg, MB R3E 1B4